Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mike Rio: I want to be remembered for something positive and epic when I die


What are some of the main lessons you have learned through mixed martial arts?
Well just one lesson more then most comes to mind: you are going to get punched in the face! So might as well come to terms with it. (laughs)

What motivates you to compete in mixed martial arts?
To be the best! And I want to be remembered for something positive and epic when I die.

What and who inspires you?
My training partners. They do the same training I do day in and day out and push me to always be the best.

What's a quote that inspires you?

We feature inspirational quotes from fighters on our site; any motivational or inspirational message you'd like to share with our readers?
I read this on another schools locker room wall before a match my freshman year and it's always stuck with me: "Do what has to be done, When it has to be done, As well as it can be done, Do it that way all the time"

1 comment:




More interesting and intelligent quotations